Lets stay connected as a family

Hello all, Most of my family knows how important my family is. It seems life gets busier and busier as I get older. I am sure you, like myself, feel that you have less time to stay in touch, especially as our family as grows. I started thinking about how far some of you are but how close all of you are in my heart. I am reminded of the past family experiences, culture and values we share each time I visit with a family member. These visits personally keep me strong. The challenge has been making these visits more frequent. Even in cases where we live a short driving distance away it has been a challenge to keep up with everyone's life beyond the traditional holiday's. I decided to do something about it. I want to stay connected with my family. My entire family! So this blog is to share with you what is happening with our family. This means all of you get to share what is happening in your lives too.
I hope this blog and web site is easy enough for all of you to use. Given how spread out we are I was hoping each of you could respond to this initial posting describing where you are and what your email address is and how you are connected to the family so that others in the family can stay in touch and we can see how truely globally distributed we are.
I hope to update the blog on a frequent basis. If we get the whole family particepating I most certainly will update it more often. To provide you incentives to stay connected I will include some photo treats. Also you never know how broadly our family connections will grow by more members coming to post to the site and share how they are. In the end I am hoping the visits to the blog will make you stronger too.
To get things started I have included an photo from a recent family gathering Marco and Lisa's Wedding. Take Care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home