f Second Generation Connection: Can you please explain this to me?

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Can you please explain this to me?

When we went to Portugal this summer we spent over 3 hours trying to get out of the airport in Lisbon. I don't understand how a country can complain about not having work or jobs but then not make the decisions and actions they need to move their country forward. It appears that a majority of portuguese people according to this poll don't want a new airport. After going to Madrid and seeing their Airport, I know understand how Spain is more spoken and popular that Portugal in recent times. Even though I don't think it is as beautiful as Portugal. Companies and tourists a like will not want to put up with over 3 hours to get out of an airport. It simply isn't very productive for businesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home