f Second Generation Connection: If you believe!!!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

If you believe!!!


We got back last week from a "magical" vacation. Yes the whole family went to Disney World. Yes I was skeptical at first but after the first day there I thoroughly began to enjoy it. The weather was incredible. The entertainment was nice. I love a good parade and there is at least 3 parades a day in Disney. I took a bunch of pictures but haven't had time to process / post them. The whole family had to buckle down though when we got back. Seems like work and school don't believe in vacations. They all make you do the work you didn't get done while you were gone. So that was the excuse I have for not posting in a while. Here are a couple of pictures to tease you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home