f Second Generation Connection: Just What I Needed

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just What I Needed

Sometimes you need a mood adjustment and maybe even a life adjustment. Listening to some old songs is a good way to do that without doing something you might regret. A song can bring you back to a moment in time. Where it takes you depends on the song you pick. A good song can take you back to a time when all things were possible. To a moment of anticipation before a special event. Songs that you would listen to when you would go out with your buddies on the town. Times when things were much more simple. Simple perhaps because of ignorance or perhaps not.

Here are a few songs that took me back this evening:
Just What I Needed - The Cars
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
Everybody Wants You - Billy Squire
In A Big Country - Big Country
Call Me - Blondie
More than a feeling - Boston
Cuts Like A Knife - Bryan Adams
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Shakin - Eddie Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home