f Second Generation Connection: Family Walk

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Family Walk

Family walk. First of the warm weather in New England this year. We took the whole family for a walk. Our second walk with the the entire family and the dog. Pretty cool park over in Gloucester even when there aren't any leaves on the trees. Here are some of my favoriate pictures. I try to squeeze in the photography when I can with the family it isn't easy. Good pictures are made up of 4 very simple things. The right light, subject, composition and timing. But dam is it tough to get all 4 of these things at the same time. When I look at our kids on these outings I often wonder if my parents had the same thoughts like I do now. What will our kids think when they look back on these times and will they remember? I hope they do.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home