Second Snow!
We had our second snow this winter. I thought I would share some pictures of the house (1/2 painted). We weren't able to finish painting before it got too cold. We will end up having to finish up in the spring. It took almost 2 hours to snow blow the drive. The snow thrower from Sears was dependable it made it through the 6 inches of heavy wet snow!
I also snapped another picture of the Miles river which cuts through town. The river is just down the street from our house. Every morning on the way to work I always say what a beautiful picture that would make. Well today I finally stopped the car and took one. Let me know what you think. Hope everyone is well. Take care!
I also snapped another picture of the Miles river which cuts through town. The river is just down the street from our house. Every morning on the way to work I always say what a beautiful picture that would make. Well today I finally stopped the car and took one. Let me know what you think. Hope everyone is well. Take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home