Travelling For Work and Getting Ready For Christmas
There isn't much going on the home front. Everyone is getting ready for Christmas. We bought our Christmas tree this past weekend. While I was travelling on business to New York, Susan dragged the Christmas tree into the house. I got lost on the almost 4 hour car drive to New York. Susan helped me realize the exit numbers provided by maps.google.com directions don't show the state numbering system. So rather than taking exit 6 in Connecticut, I should have taken exit 6 in New York. On the way back home I stopped in Southington, Connecticut to visit my college buddy Mike. I missed him because je and his family were over Mrs Riccio's house decorating their Christmas Tree! I heard from Avo that Tony and his family helped Avo setup her Christmas Tree this week too. Catarina said that Avo's Christmas tree was the nicest Christmas tree she has seen. Hope all of you are doing well and getting ready for Christmas too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home