f Second Generation Connection: Happy New Year

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! I am thankful for this past year and am hopeful for this upcoming year. I hope all of you have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. Our New Year's Eve celebration was pretty low key which is the usual for us. The family hung out at home. We ate some appetizers and celebrated the end and start of a year. For some reason Chinese take out is the big thing to do on New Years Eve on the North Shore. I discovered that taking out Chinese food on New Years eve is a tradition only after moving here. I don't know if this is a tradition else where. Although we didn't get take out this year in past years I remember waiting in long lines to get take out on New Year's eve.

Tony had a New Years Eve party at his house but we weren't able to make it because we didn't want to have to make 2 long trips back and forth to his house on back to back days. The reason for the 1st trip is in my next blog entry!

Let me know how you spent your New Years hope you had a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home