f Second Generation Connection: Stuck in traffic

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stuck in traffic


As the days get longer, I am getting to see the final stages of the sun setting. On the way home from work there is a beautiful reflection of the sun setting in the glass of several office buildings. I have been meaning to get this picture because it is a pretty awesome site. Today I happen to have my camera with me and I just took this snap shot when I was stuck in traffic. I kind of like how the picture came out even though there is lots of noise. You can see the buildings in the distance with the glow of the sun set in the glass windows. When I get a real camera I will stop and take a real picture.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could someone please comment on my husband's blog - he is feeling a bit insecure tonight and driving me crazy!

8:52 PM  
Blogger saloia said...

Carlos
Fatima got in touch with me throught my blog and email...She would like to get in touch and has left her email in my comments...you should contact her...amazing, isn“t it???
Mary Saloia!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Yes it is a small world!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home