Olympic Spirit

Our little athlete competed in her first Gymnastics meet. After training for over a year and a half. Spending 3 days a week for 2 hours at the gym, our daughter got to see how good she was at something she loves doing. Her friends even showed up with a poster sign to cheer her on. Although she was nervous, she nailed her bar routine, beam routine and floor routine . She did well on her vault too. She ended up getting Blue ribbons for the first three routines and a red ribbon for her vault and overall team result. I didn't know what a blue or red ribbon meant. I had to search the web to find out what the ribbons meant. Blue ribbon is first place and red ribbon is second place. Theses success are demonstrating to her that her hard work ethic pays! Makes you wonder how far she might go! Maybe the Olympics :-) Even if she doesn't compete in another event, I happy with what she has already accomplished.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home