Pay too much for your house?
This website was just too cool to not share. It just went live this past week in beta. Zillow.com Since we moved this past year, I wasn't completely sure if we had sold our house for a steal or gotten our new one for a steal. It turns out we did alright on both. :-) If you curious to see what the real estate market is doing in your neighborhood and want to know how much your house is worth don't bother going to a real estate agent. Just check out this web site.

2 Comments:
Carlos please let people call the real estate agent, we need some business!
:-) I agree that you still need a real estate agent. I used one to both buy and sell my house. Where I think this site helps is in doing the "comps". It allows you to independently determine the value of your current house or the one you are thinking of buying. I think there are some real estate agents who go fishing for listings by giving potential sellers inflated values of their homes.
I had a great experience with the real estate agent who helped us buy our current house in the boston area. I also can recommend one for the RI southern ma area if folks are interested shoot me an email!
Post a Comment
<< Home