New England Patriots

We got to go to see the New England Patriots with Tony, Anthony and my father. Big Thanks to Tony for scoring the tickets! It was alot of fun. A great way to literally kick off the New Year. We got to meet and get the autographs of the New England Patriots from the 1985 SuperBowl. My dad and the rest of us were pretty excited to get to meet Steve Grogan and the rest of the team. Each of us got signed pictures and footballs. The funny thing was that we almost missed out when we arrived at the club house they had closed down the line just as we arrived. I convinced the guy to let us in line by letting him know that it was my dad's first New England Patriots football game. The game turned out to be pretty exciting even though the Patriots had already clinched a playoff spot. They came back in the 4th quarter to almost tie the game. Doug Flutie actually drop kicked a field goal. We all think that Vinatari was already in the lock room taking a shower so there was no one available to kick the ball. Take a look at the pictures and captions from the game. (click on "the game" to see the pictures.) The shots below were some my favoriate.
The Score Board
Tony and Dad with the 1985 Patriots
Father and Sons
Father and Son
World Super Bowl Champion Banners

2 Comments:
Hey Carlos!
Happy New Year! Lou and I were at the game on Sunday as well. We sat on the Dolphins side way up in section 331. We had a blast as well. We left early because it felt like my toes were going to fall off. Too bad we didn't run into you guys.... it would of been real nice to see you.
Too Funny! It was pretty cold we went inside a couple of times to warm up. Wish I had known you guys were going I would have liked to seen you guys. Overall it was a pretty special day for my brother, dad and I. This was something my brother and I had longed wished to do with my dad. I only wish that we could do more things like this with him.
Post a Comment
<< Home