Why has there been fewer post to the blog?
So you are probably wondering "Why haven't I been seeing as many posts on the 2nd Gens blog lately?" I have been spending more of my free time taking pictures and posting them to Flickr.com Click on link and check them out. You can also post comments on my photos at flickr too! I thought I would mention that because I know how much all of you enjoy reading my blog and posting comments! OK, so the "posting comments" part was me being sarcastic! I appreciate those of you that have commented. Thank you! For those that haven't speak up! I would really like to know if you really are reading it or if this medium for staying in touch with the family and friends isn't quite working.
But I am optimistic... I know. Maybe it's because you don't know how to comment. Yeah that's what it is. Well here are directions. See the link at the bottom of each post? The one that says "0 Comments" you can't miss it, it says it on almost all my postings ;-) Click on that. Then in the white box, type your comment. Then under Choose an identity just pick the circle that says "Anonymous". Then push the blue button that says "Login and Publish". Don't worry you don't have to login. The unique visitor log is upto 450 so I know someone is coming here.
Unfortunately another second generation Portuguese immigrant that I met named Mary on the Saloia blog isn't going to be blogging any more. Wish her the best in her new job! Check out her blog too. She has some great stories that will take you back to a time when your were growing up with Portuguese parents.
But I am optimistic... I know. Maybe it's because you don't know how to comment. Yeah that's what it is. Well here are directions. See the link at the bottom of each post? The one that says "0 Comments" you can't miss it, it says it on almost all my postings ;-) Click on that. Then in the white box, type your comment. Then under Choose an identity just pick the circle that says "Anonymous". Then push the blue button that says "Login and Publish". Don't worry you don't have to login. The unique visitor log is upto 450 so I know someone is coming here.
Unfortunately another second generation Portuguese immigrant that I met named Mary on the Saloia blog isn't going to be blogging any more. Wish her the best in her new job! Check out her blog too. She has some great stories that will take you back to a time when your were growing up with Portuguese parents.

2 Comments:
Carlos you need to checkout this blog if you love cars.
http://theautoprophet.blogspot.com/
Tony Ferreira
Thanks for the link. He links to a bunch of great car sites.
Post a Comment
<< Home