Visiting Portsmouth, New Hampshire



We went to Portsmouth, New Hampshire a few weekends ago to celebrate a family event. Portsmouth is a beautiful coastal community. I actually onced worked there in the dot com days. While there we saw the America's tall ship which was visiting. I took a bunch of pictures with my new lens that my wife gave me for a gift. This lens rocks!!! Here are some of the better one's. I have always hated pictures of flowers... but I couldn't resist how some of that magical light was light shining on these flowers (RUDBECKIA) at Prescott Park. The park has a huge garden that shows all the different varieties of perrenials. This women was relaxing enjoying the gardens as the sun was setting. It kind of reminded me of an over done picture/painting.. but hey.. I'll take what I can get.

2 Comments:
Good God, are those pictures of flowers??? Just kidding baby!
Good God, are those pictures of flowers??? Just kidding baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home