Vote for my cows!!!
I entered a photography contest this past weekend in a new website. The website is called heyletsgo.com. It is geared towards helping you know what is going on in Boston. They are sponsoring a photo contest of who can take the best picture of the Boston Cows. Over 100 cows were sponsored by companies to be painted and place across the city of Boston and Cambridge. At the end of August these cows will be auctioned and the proceeds will be used for the JimmyFund and cancer research. So those of you that would like to support me and my photography I ask that you go give 5 stars to my cows. Simply register for the web site and upload a picture of anything to represent yourself and then vote! Here is a picture of one of the cows that I think maybe a winner. Thanks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home