A Year of 40th birthdays

I remember sitting on my bed in my dorm room at the end of freshman year in college. I sat trying to absorb and remember all the different experiences that had happened that year. I was surprised at how quickly the year had passed. Tonight I reminisce how quickly 20 years have past while I updating the blog to let you know that this weekend we celebrated our friend Lou's 40th birthday. Has it really been that many years since college? It almost doesn't calculate. It was a great time getting to see most of our friends and now their kids too. Here are some pictures of the get together. Happy birthday Lou!!

2 Comments:
Great pictures Carlos!
Thank you so much for being there. It was awesome seeing you, Sue and the kids. Lou was very happy to see everyone!
See you guys on the 14th
Fatima
Happy birthday Lou...still looking good!
Post a Comment
<< Home