Self portraits

I started practicing portraits. Since most of my photography is landscapes I was a little apprehensive. This was my first scared attempt at a self portrait. You can actually see the scared crazy look in my eyes. My first picture was mostly out of frame. My second shot was out of focus. My third I moved. My fourth you are looking at. I guess I have to keep practicing. I have seen some great portraits on flickr. Actually most of them are almost too good. I wanted to share this with folks so that they know there are mere mortals out there too who are also trying to get a good self portrait. I even recruited our dog. Who reluctantly joined in as you can tell by his facial expression.Update - I have replaced my horrible self portrait with a better one taken by my wife.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home