f Second Generation Connection: Cranes Beach Sand Castle's

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cranes Beach Sand Castle's

I took the kids to the Crane Beach Sand Sculpture Contest this weekend. The theme was the Big Dig which is the nick name given to the Central Artery project in Boston that has cost the country Billions of dollars. It is also what has been responsible for driving up home construction costs in the Boston area. This project has caused many of the local contractors to compete within the big dig to find labor. The sculptures were pretty cool however I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be with the event. I did enjoy the live band on the beach that was pretty cool. But the quality and quantity of sand sculptures wasn't what I was expecting. Here are some pictures that I took. Let me know what you think of them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home