f Second Generation Connection: Mount Washington Mini Vacation

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mount Washington Mini Vacation


Since we weren't able to go to Portugal this year we decided to take a little mini vacation. We just got back from a few days at the Mount Washington Hotel and Resort. It was incredible getting to see the beautiful White mountain range in from such an extravagant place. We even got to experience the COG railroad for the first time. Thanks to my wife for finding a great deal on the hotel to make this trip affordable enough for our family to have a summer vacation. Here are some pictures that I took on the trip. I took these with my old camera since it was family time and not carlos picture time. Although I did chase some magical light at sunrise for the first time in my life I think I actually took a picture of the sunrise. A feat my wife thought I would never accomplish :-) I must really like this stuff to drag myself out of bed this early in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger saloia said...

omg that picture of the sunrise is so wonderful

mary

11:11 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Thanks Mary for visiting and leaving comments. I think the rest of my family and friends do come to my blog but I think not many of them leave comments :-(

This was an incredible place. My wife and I are thinking we have to get back into climbing after being there this past weekend and seeing again how beautiful the mountains in New Hampshire are.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos,

Loved the sunrise!

9:51 PM  
Blogger saloia said...

yes we have some beautiful places to find peace of spirit very nearby. I also liked all of the other photos too!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home