Happy Memorial Day
I have always loved parades but some how never found the time or the opportunity to watch a parade live. Except of course on Memorial Day. I love a good Marching Band. Seems in Portugal they have a greater appreciation for Marching Bands and parades. I remember being in Porto and there was a parade every single day during the summer.
This morning I went to the local Memorial day event and parade. I want to thank all of service men and women who make very big sacrifices for our country. Especially those who have given their lives for our rights in previous wars.
This afternoon we had a wonderful barbecue with the entire family in RI. Hope you all had a great weekend.
I am going to Madrid Spain this Friday for work. I hope to have some good posts when I return.
This morning I went to the local Memorial day event and parade. I want to thank all of service men and women who make very big sacrifices for our country. Especially those who have given their lives for our rights in previous wars.
This afternoon we had a wonderful barbecue with the entire family in RI. Hope you all had a great weekend.
I am going to Madrid Spain this Friday for work. I hope to have some good posts when I return.

1 Comments:
Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home