Life is a balancing act.
I feel bad that I haven't had much time to write lately. I have had some thoughts that I wanted to capture here. I haven't felt that great lately. I think too much stress with work is taking a toll on my body. Life is a balancing act. Work hard to provide the things your family needs. Work hard so that you can enjoy some of those special things that life has to offer if you have the money to buy them. Work hard but not so hard that when they lay you off you regret how much of your life you gave up to a company that turned you away. Work enough so that you don't get layed off but get to go to those special moments with your kids and family. Work enough that your house is enjoyable to be in. Enough work! I am tired. Tired enough to stop but I won't. I can't. Like a quote from a movie I saw recently, "I got a mortgage to pay". Yeah and a college education, a wedding, a retirement and some day even a funeral.
I want to leave you with a happy thought so that you come back. At my cousin marco's graduation dinner I remember a very special moment, when my aunt gave my cousin one of his graduation gifts. She gave him a really special book that perhaps has more meaning as an adult than when you are a child. A book by Dr Seuss "Oh the Places You Will Go". She stood up and read the story aloud. Check out the lyrics. It is a story with living your life by.

I want to leave you with a happy thought so that you come back. At my cousin marco's graduation dinner I remember a very special moment, when my aunt gave my cousin one of his graduation gifts. She gave him a really special book that perhaps has more meaning as an adult than when you are a child. A book by Dr Seuss "Oh the Places You Will Go". She stood up and read the story aloud. Check out the lyrics. It is a story with living your life by.


4 Comments:
love that book! Bought it at high school graduation.
I as telling a friend...January is just one of these months...
be well
Mary
Hey Carlos, We need to get some beers and take a break. Lets target Friday night let me know what you think. The AFC Title game approaches, we need to be in a positive state of mind.. Tony Ferreira. Year1 is 1969, log live the Camaro.
Hi friend...
yes January is one of those months.
Thanks Mary Tony and anonymous! GO PATRIOTS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home