f Second Generation Connection: Portraits

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Portraits


I take a lot of landscape photos and haven't had much luck with portraits. I think I haven't had many opportunities to take portraits because no one is willing to endure being photographed by me. MMM wonder why are they afraid of the result? Luckily I have a very supportive family Here is a portrait of my wife and our dog. I think this came out pretty nice. We also took a spontaneously family portrait. I set the camera up on a timer. We will be sending out Christmas cards shortly, so rather than ruining the suprise I'll wait until you see the card. Let me know if any of you would like to be my models for a portrait. And no I don't do nudes unless of course you pay me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your family portrait on the Christmas card. It was absolutely wonderful. What a beautiful family!!!

Hope your Christmas was Merry and wishes for a wonderful, healthy and happy new year to you and your family!

Fatima

12:16 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Thanks Fatima, you too!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home