The complete Movie
Finally I was able to find a site called vimeo.com that allowed me to host the entire movie. You can even download your own copy. Here is the movie below embedded in this post.
A Look Back URI Friends from Carlos on Vimeo
I hope you like the other 4 chapters of the movie. Let me know what you think? The movie has a few of my favoriate songs that really take you back to that time. It looks like a pretty cool site check them out after the movie. I plan on doing a Sequel if I can get more pictures from all the friends. Send them to me and I will send them back when I am done.
A Look Back URI Friends from Carlos on Vimeo
I hope you like the other 4 chapters of the movie. Let me know what you think? The movie has a few of my favoriate songs that really take you back to that time. It looks like a pretty cool site check them out after the movie. I plan on doing a Sequel if I can get more pictures from all the friends. Send them to me and I will send them back when I am done.

3 Comments:
Just AWESOME!! I have watched the DVD a hundred times! Hard to believe we have been friends for 20 years now. Thanks to URI and 4th floor Gorham! Go Rhody! Thanks Carlos! Hank. I need to get a pile of pictures together for you!
Let's do the sequel!!!!!!
We all love the movie!
Mike Riccio
Thanks guys! I really enjoy watching the movie too! Maybe I can start a business making these things.
Post a Comment
<< Home