


We had a warm and delicious Thanksgiving at my Aunt Cila's and Tio Telmo's. The tradition is we all share what we are thankful for at the beginning of the meal. Things we were thankful for included our family, health, grandmother being with us to share a thanksgiving, our lives, our well being and the food that sustains us. I think we all felt we have a lot to be thankful for. Here is a picture of the dinner table and some of the special people I am thankful for. Thanks Cila and Telmo for inviting us. I have this tradition of taking picture of the dining room table before everyone is seated. I think this my favorite all time dinner table shots. I wish all of you my friends and family a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you also have something to be thankful for.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home