Moonrise

Did anyone get to experience the full moon over the last few days. Photography is making me take notice of the simple things in life that are so extraordinary. Things that we don't normally have time to enjoy because of our busy lives. I shot this photo this weekend at Marblehead. What an incredible place to do photography. If you want to see the rest of the pictures that I took you can check them out here. There is one of a couple that I took. I offered to send them the picture but I guess they weren' impressed when I showed it to them. Or they perhaps thought I was trying to sell them something when in reality I was just trying to show my appreciation for being unaware models. By the way most of our weekend was spent working on the house.. landscaping, electrical and the list goes on and on and on...

2 Comments:
simply glorious photos
lindas!
Post a Comment
<< Home