URI has come a long way.
Its been a while since I had time to take some pictures. The last 2 weekends I had a chance to get to see URI playing basketball at Ryan Center. URI lost both games!!! Enjoyed both though the first with my son and friends and the second with Tony and his family!!
URI use to have a tiny little gym for the basketball team to play. They now have an incredible facility, thanks to the CEO from CVS. His last name is Ryan who I think attended URI. It is nice to see the school doing well.


URI use to have a tiny little gym for the basketball team to play. They now have an incredible facility, thanks to the CEO from CVS. His last name is Ryan who I think attended URI. It is nice to see the school doing well.



1 Comments:
Hey Carlooooos! Let's Go Rhody! WOW what a disappointing month of Feb and March for the RAMS! They started out 19-3 and end the season what 21-12......we were on our way to the NCAA's and ranked #22 in the country the first week of Feb then what happened?! I still have that picture of you and Ethan at the St. Joe's game that we were at. I'll send it up! Hope all is well! CYA at the URI Board Mtg on the 9th? Right now looks like I will be there. Hank
Post a Comment
<< Home