Las Vegas?
Personally I think Las Vegas is the type of place you go to one time to experience and never go again. Unfortunately work has me going back there often. Each time I return I recall how over the top the entire city is including the people, hotels and performers. Funny how you forget the odd smell of the casinos but it all comes back quickly after you arrive. I really didn't have time to take a lot of pictures on this trip. The only photos I took were from my hotel room below. Fortunately I got to see the B52's in concert in the conference that I was at. I was literally about 25 feet away from the stage and performers. The band sounded great live and their new album actually sounds great. I also got to go to Cirque Du Soleil the Ka show at MGM. It was perhaps one of the most amazing theater performances I have ever seen. It was worth seeing if you ever get an opportunity to see them.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home