Photographer gets photographed
Funny as I get older I try to remember more and more of the simple messages that my dad told me growing up. I think it is because I want to heed all the advice he had given me through out my life but was too busy to listen. Some of those messages he repeated over and over again. I have shared some of them in my previous blog posts. I guess that is one of the reasons I write on the blog is so that some day my kids and their kids will be able to remember. Remember the things that might help them get by in life and maybe enjoy it more or survive it in the tough times as a result of getting prepared during the good times.

I don't often get to be photographed since I am usually the one doing the shooting. This picture was taken by Marc, who is an incredible photographer and a very special friend. Some of the nicest pictures of Susan and I were taken by him. So friends that haven't seen me in a while, here I am. I don't look like you remember. You too don't look like the way I remember you. But all of us still have the same heart. "I am Rhode Island born and Rhode Island bred and when I die I will be Rhode Island dead!"

I don't often get to be photographed since I am usually the one doing the shooting. This picture was taken by Marc, who is an incredible photographer and a very special friend. Some of the nicest pictures of Susan and I were taken by him. So friends that haven't seen me in a while, here I am. I don't look like you remember. You too don't look like the way I remember you. But all of us still have the same heart. "I am Rhode Island born and Rhode Island bred and when I die I will be Rhode Island dead!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home