Vimeo allows you to truely broadcast films
I discovered a really interesting web site that overcomes many of the limitations of YouTube. The site is called Vimeo. It allows you to upload very large files and doesn't impose a time limit or size limit on videos. It also has superior quality video upto HD quality. In any case I have started uploading some of my family videos for private sharing. If you want to see them drop me a note with your id after you sign up and I'll give you access.
Christmas 96 at the Lewis' from Carlos on Vimeo.
I also produced a video last year about birth, life and death. It is up on the site. vimeo Check the site out it is pretty cool. It looks like they are just ramping up. I hope they will be able to continue to offer the free access and 500 meg capacity each week offer. I also updated my previous URI movie post with an higher resolution of the Vimeo Movie.
Christmas 96 at the Lewis' from Carlos on Vimeo.
I also produced a video last year about birth, life and death. It is up on the site. vimeo Check the site out it is pretty cool. It looks like they are just ramping up. I hope they will be able to continue to offer the free access and 500 meg capacity each week offer. I also updated my previous URI movie post with an higher resolution of the Vimeo Movie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home