f Second Generation Connection: Stuck at the airport

Friday, May 16, 2008

Stuck at the airport

Nothing like traveling 12 hours and then getting stuck in JFK airport for another 4 hours. I can't wait to get home. And yes I had another adventure in Spain. I convinced 2 other co-workers to come with me on this adventure this time. We went about 35 km north of where we were staying to Segovia Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segovia

We missed our train back and had to work our way around. Just a tip people outside of the major cities don't speak english at all. The other tip is that Spanish is very different than Portuguese. I asked a bus driver if the bus was going to the train station. He said it was. Little did we know there were 2 train stations. So we hung out and had dinner there. Very cool town. In the 45 minutes we were there we got to see the aqueducts and the cathedral. Here are some pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home