

Vacation days with the family. We went to the ICA today in Boston. I always come back from there inspired to be more creative. I see why artistic people like to be around other artistic people. Each of them help each other collaborate to be more creative. While I was there, I took out my phone camera because I didn't have my real cameras and took this cool shot. It just shows you don't need expensive equipment to take an interesting photo. The artist we went to see was
Shepard Fairey. He is the now famous artist who did the portrait of Barack Obama. He went to RSDC in RI and graduated at about the same time we did. I suspect that I probably had seen his Andrea stickers in Providence at the time and didn't even notice. The guy is huge now and very talented. He inspired me to hack a bit with my own creativity. I took one of my photos and experimented with photoshop. Maybe in 20 years I can make it look good too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home