Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday TOO!
Been busy with the holidays. Often at each family gathering many of us will recall past times, causing us to recall a few past memories that sometimes each of us have forgotten. Thanks to the power of the mind and a group of people, the past can be recaptured again. Like the time that some how my brother and I figured out a way to go sledding even though our parents never gave us sleds or took us sledding.. Tony ended up crashing into a tree as "Killer" the evil neighbors dog, nipped at his arms and feet as he flew down the hill. At first I thought he was seriousously injured and then I thought how would we explain this to our parents. Fun times!
Since we have had 3 snow storms.. I thought I would share some of the pictures from going sledding with the kids and a couple of memorable christmas shots of the cousins. Merry Christmas all and happy new year!




![http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/3157762989_614133ef28_b.jpg]()


Since we have had 3 snow storms.. I thought I would share some of the pictures from going sledding with the kids and a couple of memorable christmas shots of the cousins. Merry Christmas all and happy new year!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home