f Second Generation Connection: Creativity is sparked at odd times.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Creativity is sparked at odd times.

I have been busy with work, which is why I haven't posted anything recently. I have been trying to get the funding for the next version of the product I am working. Usually that means there isn't time for much else including writing on the blog. I have had thoughts of creative topics to posts. But usually those strike me when I am half a sleep, driving in my car or while I am enjoying a beer. My wife has started a vegetable garden for next spring. It is looking really good. My job was to cut down an 8in Maple that I was able to do without taking down the garage or cutting off my leg. No pictures to post because there still isn't enough progress. Getting ready for a weekend away with some URI friends. I have been practicing guitar to get ready for the camp fire group singing performances on the beach. Since my wife and hank have told me I need serious help with my voice I leave the singing up to others.

Here is the list of songs I have been practicing

REM World leader pretend
REM Losing my religion
U2 One
U2 Walk on
U2 Dancing in my
Staind Outside
CCR Bad Moon Rising
CCR Down on the Corner
Indigo Girls Closer To Fine

My son and I practice CCR Down on the Corner. He played lead and I played the rhythm sounded great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home