Best things in life are free!
I went to the City Steps Concert Series sponsored by 92.9 BOS. BOS is a relatively new radio station. They have really fine tuned the radio listening experience. They got rid of all the disc jockies, reduced commercials to 1 min and primarily play alternative and Indy rock. So this is the radio station I primarily listen too. The band was English Beat and The concert was pretty amazing. We all listened to this band in College. The band is almost 30 years old..and they still sound amazing. I video taped a few of their songs that brought me back to my college days. I am sure it will bring my friends back their too. Enjoy the video. I really enjoyed the concert. It was great seeing mothers and even dad's dancing with their kids at the concert. Very cool.
The English Beat from Carlos on Vimeo.
The English Beat from Carlos on Vimeo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home