f Second Generation Connection: Postives of a Down Economy.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Postives of a Down Economy.

I was sitting around wondering what to write about this weekend. It occurred to me that there are some positive things that can come from a down economy. I am trying to do my best to use the old analogy of looking at a glass as being have full rather than being half empty. The good thing is I haven't had to travel in a long time. In fact my last trip was back in September to Austin. I was one of the fortunate ones that got to stay instead of going to ROME and Singapore. Darn economy! I would have like the trip to ROME. Oh well. A down economy I think makes you value materialistic things less because your realize you can quickly loose them if things don't go your way. A down economy makes you think more about how you can be "greener" by using less resources. A down economy reminds you to ask yourself where they hell does all our money go??? A down economy keeps you from being bored ... although I am bored right now. I need some excitement in my life. Not alot going on lately. I did get to ski with my snowboarding sun last weekend. You can check out my photoblogging site called www.fuzzyshot.com/broadcast It allows you to automatically upload and commment on your Iphone photos. I told you guys about Twitter 2 years ago before anyone even knew what it was.. and I am telling you now about fuzzyshot. There are some pictures of us skiing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home