f Second Generation Connection: Audobon Wildlife Sanctuary

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Audobon Wildlife Sanctuary

Went for a walk at a new place I had never been before. Once again just as the sun was setting. I came across what appeared to be an old garden at one time. The iron rails were rusted and the stone walls were starting to break apart.

Further down the trail I heard a loud slap and splash on the water. I then saw that it was a beaver when I saw the huge tree that it looked like they had just cut down. As I approached a second beaver mad a load slap and splash. Here is a shot of the tree.
There were some beautiful trails back through the woods. This trail below was really worn and had water on either side of the trail.

I came across this little turtle right in the middle of the same trail. I was amazed at how much nature I saw in one evening. You don't have to drive far to see to see beauty of nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home