Summer is for Family Cookouts





One of the things I enjoy about the summer is family Cookouts. The weekends have been so busy with events that I haven't had time to post each one individually. So hear are several pictures from many of the cookouts we have had this summer so far. These included the Cookout for Aunt Ann visiting from the west coast. Ann give the cousins and our other Aunt Lea back on the west coast our best. They need to come visit.
The other family gathering was the The third cousins get together. I think their have been 3. I have only been able to go to two of them. Tina and Jack thanks for holding such a great event. You have perhaps the best cookout and relax backyard that I have ever seen. It was a blast! We have the in law cousins and the better looking cousins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home