f Second Generation Connection: Reasons for Living

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Reasons for Living

I was going through processing some of the pictures we took in Portugal and came across this one. It really captures the essence of our kids. It is perhaps one of my favorite pictures of our entire trip. Of course my wife took it. I am glad someone in our family is a good photographer ;-). By the way there is a song that goes along with the picture. I must have listened to it about a dozen times this evening. It is now my favoriate song. The first time I have ever heard it was just as I was looking at this picture. What a Good Boy by BareNaked Ladies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off the pity pot please, you are a great photographer. You just need to slow down and not try so hard (and of course most importantly, delete all the bad pictures before people see them!!!!)
Signed,
The pain in your ass!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home