Yet another thing Busch screwed up.
Now that he isn't in office I feel like I can finally share all the things this guy did to put the country in the mess it is in today. This was one I just discovered this evening. The big three had proof of high mileage concept vehicles they had developed using government research dollars. The program had been established by Clinton with $2B to reduce our oil consumption. The program was canceled by George Busch. A Diesel Hybrid that was capable of 60MPG 10 years ago. Maybe if they hadn't canceled their plans I would have been driving an American Car instead of a German VW Diesel built in Mexico.
PNGV Partnership New Generation of Vehicles
Program Overview on Gov website.
GM Paper on the research
PNGV Partnership New Generation of Vehicles
Program Overview on Gov website.
GM Paper on the research

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home