Cool Music
Since it is a really slow family news period, I figured I would share some cool music that I have been listening to lately. What maybe cool for the oldest cousin in the family maybe "old school" for everyone else. Some people who know me very well would describe my musical taste as alternative autistic. Some of the bands and songs I have listed below here could be characterized that way others I would say is more mello. The Sneaker Pimps song is best listened to with headphones. Also the free songs on the web aren't a true representation of the bands. Check out the songs below before you formulate an opinion.
Music is a core value of my family but I'll save the story for some other time. It's late! Curious to hear what other folks are listening to now.
| Band | Song |
| K.T. Tunstall | Other Side of the World |
| northern diving co | Beautiful |
| northern diving co | Shiver |
| northern diving co | Bethel |
| Franz Ferdinand | Dark of the Matinee |
| Franz Ferdinand | Take Me Out |
| Franz Ferdinand | The fallen |
| The Cardigans | Erase Rewind |
| The Cardigans | Live and Learn |
| The Cardigans | Communication |
| Sneaker Pimps | Loretta Young Skills |
| Sneaker Pimps | 6 Underground |
| The Roots | Seed 2.0 |
| The Roots | Thought at Work |
| The Fugees | Ooh La La |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home