Hurricane Wilma Hits Boston Area!
Well more like what is left of the hurricane hit New England today. Really it was more like a Noreaster.. I just wanted to get your attention. The reason it is news worthy and worth posting about is that a 20" dia 40 ft tall Maple tree is leaning about 30 degrees towards our house. The roots of the tree have come up and another tree is preventing it from falling on our house. When I got home from work I noticed the tree that normally leaned into the woods was leaning towards our house. I called several tree services to see if I could get some emergency service to cut down the tree before the wind would blew it on to the house. All them were busy except one who said they could come by tomorrow morning at the earliest. Hopefully it won't fall. If it does it will end up falling on our newly replaced roof, gutters and paint job. I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow to show folks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home