
A couple of months ago I was travelling on business. I flew out of Boston. When I arrived at the airport to park my car I was directed away from central parking because it was full. I ended up following all these satellite parking signs until I found the alternate parking. The parking lot was quite a ways from the airport terminal. I was in such a rush that I didn't have an opportunity to check out the view. When I returned from the trip I remember having to take a bus ride from the terminal to my car that took about 20 minutes. The bus driver dropped everyone else off and then finally dropped me off. It was a cold night and the wind was whipping off the water. I noticed what a great view there was of the Boston skyline from that area. So tonight I went back to the spot with my camera and took these evening skyline shots of Boston. What do you think?
6 Comments:
Those are GREAT pictures!!
Maria
I really like them... makes me miss Boston!
Thanks Maria. I am glad you liked them Mary.
Carlos you take pictures like an artist, they are beautiful!
Tia Cila
Thanks Tia Cila! There are a lot of overlaps between art and photography. There is certainly a lot of creative involved in making a pleasing photograph.
Baby, you "da" bomb!
S
Post a Comment
<< Home