Will the rain ever end!

It has been raining for 4 days now! Our basement has flooded for the second time this week. We have been pumping water out of our basement for the whole day today! I still had a chance to get out and take some photos during my daughters practice. Here is a shot I took today. Because of the rain I took this picture sitting in my car as it poured. I will have to get back up there and take another picture when the Sun is out. What do you think?

3 Comments:
I love the photo!!!
Carlos, this photo rocks!
I love the colors especially the bit of green grass at the bottom. It constrasts so nicely with all the terra cottas on the wall.
Keep on clickin'!
-nancy
Thanks Mary and Nancy for visiting and commenting. I am glad you guys like the photo. I like when family and friends stop by and say hello.
Post a Comment
<< Home