f Second Generation Connection: Massachusetts Hammered with Rain!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Massachusetts Hammered with Rain!


The governor just declared a state of emergency. There have been a lot of school closings announced for tomorrow. The weather map shows a rain weather pattern that has been stuck over Massachusetts for the last 5 days. Rain is expected for yet another 2 days. We have gotten over 11 inches of rain. With another 2 inches of rain still expected over the next couple of days. It was a pretty sleepless night. I had to check to make sure the pump was working correctly every hour or so. We were fortunate to have been able to buy a pump last Wednesday. Stores have run out of pumps. Many people have had their homes flooded. Hundreds have been evacuated in Peabody.

I hope all the moms out there have a dry Happy Mothers day. Happy Mothers day Mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger saloia said...

I know ...I called my mom and she told me about it!!! hope my dad´s new grass seeds don´t rot????! be well Carlos

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home