Even Casinos are slow.
I went to see my college friends and one of them was playing in a band. My first time to Mohegan Sun Casino. Very nice building and location for the casino. We got to enjoy some good country music. I even got to squeeze in some photography while I was there. This shot was of the stone mineral columns that were lit from the inside. Big thanks to Mike for setting up the get together. Super Matt has a great voice and his band sound great. There weren't a lot of people there because of the weak economy.
Post update. I have forgot to give photo credit to Lou who was the passenger and photographer for the first shot of the casino at sunset.
Post update. I have forgot to give photo credit to Lou who was the passenger and photographer for the first shot of the casino at sunset.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home