More New Music
Tired of hearing the same old thing on the radio. Check out this great band. I stumbled on this band called Dengue Fever. Some characterize this as an Indie Band. I wish I had discovered all these Indie bands sooner. Check out my other post for another Indie band thatI like too Guided By Voices. Their sound reminds me a lot of the alternative bands of the late 80's like REM. A band that has long been disbanded is now my favoriate band. I wish I had discovered GBV when they were together. Here is my new favoriate song from them.
This one adds of the sounds of Indian music (whic I love) with the sounds of Vietnam or Thailand. I highly recommend you check them out. In particular my favoriate songs on their album titled "Escape From Dragon House" are "Sni Bong" & "Tip My Canoe" Another on the self titled album "Dengue Fever" is "Hold My Lips"
I hope you enjoy them to.
This one adds of the sounds of Indian music (whic I love) with the sounds of Vietnam or Thailand. I highly recommend you check them out. In particular my favoriate songs on their album titled "Escape From Dragon House" are "Sni Bong" & "Tip My Canoe" Another on the self titled album "Dengue Fever" is "Hold My Lips"
I hope you enjoy them to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home